Wrestlemania

Vic Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Wrestlemania

Post by Vic Taylor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Is anyone else planning on watching Wrestemania? If so, what are your predictions for the matches?
    Fabio MVP

Re: Wrestlemania

Post by Fabio MVP on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

I heard of John Cena. Very Happy xD
    Vic Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Vic Taylor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Fabio MVP wrote:I heard of John Cena. Very Happy xD
    Well done! You have heard of "the biggest loser" in history. Very Happy

Can you tell whether I like him or not? lol!
    Fabio MVP

Post by Fabio MVP on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Vic Taylor wrote:
    Fabio MVP wrote:I heard of John Cena. Very Happy xD
    Well done! You have heard of "the biggest loser" in history. Very Happy

Can you tell whether I like him or not? lol!

Hahaha. Very Happy We have Monday Night Raw on TV, so I watch it someitmes for fun. It's a great show. Very Happy
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

pah wrestling an excuse for men in spandex to have a grope of each other

Each to their own i suppose

craigcmufc

Post by craigcmufc on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Taker vs HBK - With HBK`s career on the line you can`t go against him, HBK wins
    HHH vs Sheamus - Sheamus because they are trying to make him a top star and it would be a massive win against hunter at`Mania
    John Cena vs Batista - John wins the title in epic battle
    MITB Match - Drew McIntrye or Christian - Kofi with an outside chance because he was a late addition to the match, but i will pick Drew.
    Bret Hart vs Vince - Got to pick Bret here, the finish will probably be Vince tapping out to the sharpshooter to make a Wreslemania moment
    ShowMiz vs R-Truth and . Morrison - I will pick ShowMiz because the team is only just getting started and they could really take off as a team.Orton vs Orton Orton vs Dibiase vs Rhodes - I pick Dibiase to pin orton.
    CM Punk vs Rey - I will pick CM punk to win this and therefore force Rey to join the SES (That will be very interesting TV)
    Chris Jericho vs Edge - I will pick Edge to win this match with him , wining the Rumble i expect he will capture the World Title in what will no doubt be a 5 star match.

What do you guys think?
    Fabio MVP

Post by Fabio MVP on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:10 pm

And we have an expert. Very Happy
    Vic Taylor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Vic Taylor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Taker vs HBK - Agree on a HBK win.
    HHH vs Sheamus - I think HHH will win this one, but a rivalry will develop out of it, and Sheamus will come out top in the end.
    John Cena vs Batista - It's pretty much a given that John Cena will pull through. Evil or Very Mad
    Bret Hart vs Vince - Got to pick Bret here, the finish will probably be Vince tapping out to the sharpshooter to make a Wreslemania moment - Agree 100%
    ShowMiz vs R-Truth and Morrison - Showmiz because I think Morrison and R-Truth have been thrown together too quickly. I'm gunning for a Big Show knock-out blow to Morrison.
    Orton vs Dibiase vs Rhodes - I hope Orton wins. It looks doubtful, but there was some tension between Legacy on RAW, so they could be turned against each other.
    CM Punk vs Rey - CM Punk. I hate Mysterio.
    Chris Jericho vs Edge - Jericho will come through. He hasn't been great lately, not winning his matches on his own, but I think he'll pull one out of the hat.

Very Happy
    roykela

Post by roykela on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Taker vs HBK - I'm not so sure about this one. As there are 2 for hbk now i'll go for Taker.
    HHH vs Sheamus - Have to go for Sheamus for this one, even though HHH doesn't like losing too often :p
    Cena vs Batista - Like choosing between cancer and AIDS. But i'm hoping for Batista, even though i think Cena will win it.
    MITB - I'll go for Christian.
    Bret Hart - Vince - Can't see they would bring back Bret just to make him lose. Bret.
    ShowMiz - Truth/Morrison - ShowMiz.
    Punk vs Mysterio - I hope Punk crushes Rey.
    Jericho vs Edge - I was hoping this one would happen. Think Edge will win this one.

I'll probably be watching Wrestlemania after work on monday. Finish work, buy some nice food, sweets and whatever. Lock myself away from the outside world for 3-4 hours and just enjoy.

I just hope it's going to be better than last year. Did not like last years Wrestlemania, apart from MITB and HBK vs Taker matches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:44 pm