Have you a project on the go?

officer crabtree

Location : Here! I am disgeesed as poloceman so I am oble to move aboot with complate frodom

Have you a project on the go?

Post by officer crabtree on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Do you use any edited db's ............not cheats but things like running the old yugoslavia etc

I have a combined Irish national team..............................................................that competes in the old Home Internationals which is running again Very Happy

current project is to have a combined Nordic/Scandinavian national team (not to replace sweden/norway etc they will still run in a weakened state ) to have all the best players from that area will be interested to see how they do bounce

will be interesting ...................as when I ran the yugoslavia db on holiday mode to check it out, it didnt pan out as I thoght in that and wait for it

a weakened croatia(no modric etc) won World cup final v greece confused in 2010
    officer crabtree

Location : Here! I am disgeesed as poloceman so I am oble to move aboot with complate frodom

Re: Have you a project on the go?

Post by officer crabtree on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:59 am

of interest has anyone used a mass editor with the pre game editor Question

I have read something about a macro editor/hotkeys?????

I have googled it study and there are several options but old mcafee tells me they might pose a threat

so if anyone uses knows of one that is free and would suite my needs.....................to mass edit nationalities etc it would be a greeat help.............and give me time for better pastimes drunken cheers
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 am

ive created a few super league but nothing major i do use Superbladesmans non league pack though.
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Officer Crabtree, why don't you download it under quarantine then scan it independently?
    officer crabtree

Post by officer crabtree on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

baker.simon wrote:Officer Crabtree, why don't you download it under quarantine then scan it independently?

it might come to that affraid
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 pm

officer crabtree wrote:
    baker.simon wrote:Officer Crabtree, why don't you download it under quarantine then scan it independently?

it might come to that affraid

It's better that way rather than risking getting any nasty little viruses Wink
    officer crabtree

Post by officer crabtree on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

well I have downloaded one it is taking ages to understand the operation/set up ....might be better to do it the hard way
    hrbfcrule

Post by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 pm

At the moment I am using Super Bladesmans lvl 10 pack.

I am trying to get a lvl 10 team, Dosthill Colts, to the premiership using only their youth products. Its incredibly difficult, currently in my 11th season and i'm up to lvl 7
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 pm

and a cracking read Smile
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:28 pm

Acidphire21 wrote:and a cracking read Smile

Kiss ass Razz

I'm glad there are more invites for this place going out. GD is pretty much full of turds and I don't really go on other places of the SI community and when I do I just upset people Sad
    hrbfcrule

Post by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Acidphire21 wrote:and a cracking read Smile

thanks Smile
    ulrich87

Post by ulrich87 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Not really a project, but with the lack of my awesome laptop with my latest United save, I've desided to install FM via steam on a second computer and start a fresh United game.
    The thing is that I will only allow myself to spend around £10M on transfers per season. Could be interesting to finally see how Petrucci turns out Smile
    roykela

Post by roykela on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 am

My only project, which really isn't one but has turned out to be one, is to sort out my defensive part of my tactics.
    Creating shitloads of chances and enough goals, but i'm struggling with the defensive part. Conceding as many goals as we're scoring.
    That brings it up to around 60 goals, for and against.

I've always struggled with the defensive part. I'm too offensive minded.
    What used to work on earlier versions doesn't work anymore for me.
    Haven't figured out if i'm bringing in the wrong players or if it is the actual defensive strategy part that is punishing me.
    Acidphire21

Post by Acidphire21 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:43 am

couple be a bit of, both, im normally the other way round and i build from the back forwards. and i always feel chuffed when we have one of the tightest defenses in the division Smile i finally made the promised land of the premier league only to have a consortium take over and pump in £261.1m which is disappointing as i could ruin my game Sad
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

Post by baker.simon on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:33 pm

Acidphire21 wrote:couple be a bit of, both, im normally the other way round and i build from the back forwards. and i always feel chuffed when we have one of the tightest defenses in the division Smile i finally made the promised land of the premier league only to have a consortium take over and pump in £261.1m which is disappointing as i could ruin my game Sad

Aye, I know what you mean.

There is nothing more frustrating than scrimping away for years without a pot to piss in, becoming successful, and then having no challenge left as some rich playboy injects cash into it.

Game-breaker IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:46 pm