Prediction Leagues

    Share
    avatar
    Acidphire21
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 107

    Prediction Leagues

    Post by Acidphire21 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 am

    Ok then lets see what every one gets from this being realistic:

    Premier League

    Championship

    This is my Premiership pretty much self explanatory i think maybe im being overly optimistic with our results as we do have Burnley, Hull, Wet spam and Wolves as 4 of our last 5 games and i think if we play like we have been we can win those.

    avatar
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 35

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by baker.simon on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:33 pm

    I was going to do a Premier League picks type thing, where I post the fixtures and people pick results. Correct results win points etc.
    avatar
    Fabio MVP
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 30
    Location : Sarajevo

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by Fabio MVP on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:02 pm

    Man Utd to be Champions. Cool

    I know , I know...
    avatar
    hrbfcrule
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hampton

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:05 pm

    Here is my premier league predictions


    avatar
    Acidphire21
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 284
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 107

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by Acidphire21 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

    wolves win all the games? lol
    avatar
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 35

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by baker.simon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 pm

    Ahh, now I've got what HRBFC means. Hampton and Richmond lol!
    avatar
    hrbfcrule
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hampton

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:36 pm

    baker.simon wrote:Ahh, now I've got what HRBFC means. Hampton and Richmond lol!

    Congratz, one of a few people to actually get it Very Happy


    Last edited by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 35

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by baker.simon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:37 pm

    hrbfcrule wrote:
    baker.simon wrote:Ahh, now I've got what HRBFC means. Hampton and Richmond lol!

    Congratz, one of a few people to actually get it

    If it wasn't for your avatar I wouldn't have Embarassed
    avatar
    hrbfcrule
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hampton

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by hrbfcrule on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:39 pm

    baker.simon wrote:
    hrbfcrule wrote:
    baker.simon wrote:Ahh, now I've got what HRBFC means. Hampton and Richmond lol!

    Congratz, one of a few people to actually get it

    If it wasn't for your avatar I wouldn't have Embarassed

    ah yer forgot about that, it kind of gave it away a bit
    avatar
    baker.simon
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 552
    Join date : 2010-03-21
    Age : 35

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by baker.simon on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:17 am

    hrbfcrule wrote:
    baker.simon wrote:
    hrbfcrule wrote:
    baker.simon wrote:Ahh, now I've got what HRBFC means. Hampton and Richmond lol!

    Congratz, one of a few people to actually get it

    If it wasn't for your avatar I wouldn't have Embarassed

    ah yer forgot about that, it kind of gave it away a bit

    Not really, a lot of people still wouldn't know who it was Wink
    avatar
    hrbfcrule
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hampton

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by hrbfcrule on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:05 pm

    baker.simon wrote:

    Not really, a lot of people still wouldn't know who it was Wink

    Well congratz on getting it right Smile


    Last edited by hrbfcrule on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    lutontown1991
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2010-04-10
    Age : 26
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by lutontown1991 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 pm

    Unfortunatly we have thrown it away and I think we will lose to Man City and arsenal will finish 2nd

    Sponsored content

    Re: Prediction Leagues

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:39 pm